The IFM has front-panel switches for controlling the state of signal interfaces (e.g., three-phase 115 VAC, DC1, DC2, Release Consent, Interlock, Address, and MIL-STD-1553 signal interfaces).
Front panel indicators are provided for monitoring the on/off states of 115 VAC, DC1, DC2, and RC power. Test points are provided for monitoring all power and discrete interfaces as well as the MIL-STD-1553 bus A and B digital multiplex busses.
The MIL-STD-1760E IFM now supports the Up and Down Fibre Channel signals, the 270 VDC power line and the High bandwidth lines 1 and 3. The IFM features include:
- MIL-STD-1760 Test Support Equipment
- Used in-line between platforms and stores
- Switches for controlling state of signal interfaces
- Indicators for monitoring 115 VAC, 28 VDC, and 270 VDC power
- Test points for monitoring power/discrete interfaces
- Twin-Axial connectors for monitoring 1553 Bus A/B
- Umbilical cable interface to unit under test
- Monitoring of Up/Down Fibre-Channel signals
- Monitoring of High Bandwidth 1 and 3 signals