Thank you for your interest in WINTEC, Inc. We are small business focused on advanced technology development and have become a leader in the Aerospace & Defense industry.
WINTEC offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We look to hire and retain the most qualified and skilled employees available in support of ongoing and future Aerospace & Defense efforts.
WINTEC offers a benefits package that is competitive within the industry as well as in the local area. In short, we have great benefits! To see our employee benefit details, click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
Senior Systems Engineer
Our firm currently has an opening for a Senior Systems Engineer with the desire to explore and develop advanced technologies in A&D related programs. Successful candidates will support design, integration, and test of electrical/electronic systems and software for avionics, weapons system interfaces, unmanned vehicles, and special test equipment involving general knowledge in the following areas:
- Military aircraft, conventional weapon systems, carriage systems and relevant interfaces
- Data communications technologies (existing and emerging)
- Basic fundamentals of sensors and seekers (physics, technologies, operations, attributes)
- Basic fundamentals of common avionics data buses and instrumentation
- Basic fundamentals of navigation, guidance, control algorithms/implementations, basic optimal estimation filter design, and PNT (Positioning, Navigation, and Timing) technologies
- Other general knowledge of primarily systems testing, systems integration, etc.
- Professional communications skills before customer and peer audiences
Bachelor degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Aerospace Engineering in relevant subject matter. Master degree is a plus.
WINTEC is seeking Software Engineers capable of producing innovative solutions for challenges that our customers face involving Aerospace & Defense (A&D) systems development. Core capabilities require expertise in C/C++ software development, integration, and testing. Candidates will be vetted for their potential in problem-solving aptitude and passion for learning.
- Support project teams spanning the spectrum of concept development, requirements capture, software development, system integration, and system validation for A&D related systems.
- Contribute to development teams engaged in real-time embedded software and operating system environments (e.g., Unix, Linux, QNX) to achieve objective outcomes.
- Understand development environments applying version control, documentation, unit testing, continuous integration, and development processes to ensure product completion.
- Candidates must be self-motivated with the ability to work fairly autonomously in a fast-paced, high-tech product development environment – and be ready to learn.
- B.S. in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or relevant engineering degrees (M.S. degree is a plus)
- C/C++ development experience. Experience QT, QNX, Python, VMware are pluses.
- Experience with operating system internals, low-level device drivers, and multi-threading
- Packet-level knowledge of IP, TCP, UDP
- Successful candidates will also possess good communication skills (verbal and written) and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Position requires training and/or experience in software engineering and related activities (version control, unit and integration tests, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Applicants must be a US citizen.
WINTEC employs Systems Engineers to explore and develop advanced technologies in the aforementioned areas. Successful candidates will be required to support design, integration, and test of electrical systems for avionics, weapon system interfaces, unmanned vehicles, and special test equipment. We accept resumes for the following qualifications:
- Systems Engineering experience with core strengths in Electrical and/or Software disciplines.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Aircraft, Carriage and Weapon Systems, Robotics, and/or Unmanned Systems (UMS) research, development, engineering, and test.
- Experience with defining high-level requirements and writing requirements documents. Capable of decomposing high-level requirements and allocating them to subsystem implementations in hardware and software designs.
- Capable of networking with current and future government/industry customers and identifying potential new business opportunities.
- Capable of performing research based on operational requirements and identifying emerging technologies that meet user needs in the core domains of weapon systems, robotics, and UMS.
- Experience in generating basis of estimates for quotes and technical writing in support of generating proposals.
- Minimum of BSEE/BSCS with 3 or more years of experience
- Expertise in software development a plus
WINTEC employs Electronics Engineers to support design, integration, and test of electrical and electronic systems for avionics, weapon system interfaces, unmanned vehicles, and special test equipment. We accept resumes for the following:
- Technology research and reporting
- Design of analog and digital electrical/electronic circuits
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Integration and test of complex electronic systems
- Project management of hardware development/fabrication efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Master’s Degree a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in EE discipline
- Knowledge and experience in analog and digital circuit design and competing platforms
- Knowledge of commercial and avionic digital communications technologies a plus
- Knowledge of airborne weapon systems and/or unmanned air systems a plus
- Competent with personal computers (PCs) and associated software applications
- Proven skills in customer interface and problem solving
- Professional oral and written communication and leadership skills